Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beach Cricket!

This evening I will be playing beach cricket with the Repse family, who I've been living with for the past two months. It's my first time to play beach cricket. I've been explained the rules, and it looks like an interesting game. I don't understand how people will play it days on end. That seems a bit extreme for me. I've always been interested in learning new sports. I'm glad to add cricket to my list.

This morning and afternoon I was at a staff metting and luncheon. I had to say goodbye to everyone at Maranatha. It has been such a great experience teaching there. I wish I could have stayed, but I'm being called elsewhere.

The last week has been probably the hardest week I've spent in Australia. It is hard saying goodbye to people. With classes ending, it's been a very light week. I'm beginning to reflect on my experience in Australia. At some point I'll write some thoughts on my experience. Right now I'm doing my best to just enjoy the last couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll review it as soon as I can!