Friday, November 18, 2011

100th Post

This is my 100th post on Glory and Love. It's been a good 100 posts. I hope there are more to come.

Currently I've had some issues with hay fever, back pain and heart burn. Thankfully we don't have school today so I've been able to recover a bit. Also, I finished my portfolio for student teaching which is rather exciting since it takes a lot of work. If it doesn't pass I can't pass student teaching. I hope I did a good job. Very happy I'm done. Now to finish a couple books.

Currently I am reading "Moby Dick," "The Imitation of Christ" and "The Scottish Covenanters." I'm hoping to finish Covenanters by the end of the week. Don't ask me why I'm reading Moby Dick, I don't know why either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll review it as soon as I can!