Friday, May 13, 2011

Last Class EVER

Currently I am in my last class of my college career, and yes I am writing my blog while in class. I'm not sure that follows the lines of "finishing strong," but I am definitely one tired college student. I have five finals. Two of them will be a challenge but the rest won't be too hard. After that is graduation, home and work.

This summer I will be doing a summer internship with my church at 2nd Reformed Presbyterian Church. I will also be taking two classes and doing four triathlons. My summer reading list includes John Calvin, Nietzsche, David McCullough, Derrida and Booker T. Washington. I need some more novels on my list so I am open to suggestions. I only have one right now, "The Surrendered" which was nominated for a Pulitzer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I'll review it as soon as I can!